Search This Blog

Monday, March 4, 2013

Low-Carb Diet Supplements

I take a "few" daily supplements to complement my low-carb diet. The first two are the most important to me.

  1. Fish oil (about 6 to 9 grams a day)
  2. Multi-Vitamins (I take GNC's Mega-Men Sport)
  3. At least one whey protein shake first thing in the morning with less than 3 carbs and more than 24g of protein. I am currently drinking Cyto Sport Whey Protein.
  4. Calcium Citrate (2 grams in the morning and 2 grams before bed, because if you don;t get enough, your body will borrow it from your bones)
  5. Potasium and Magnesium
  6. Vitamin E
  7. Vitamin D3 ( I take this one because I usually don't get any sun)
  8. Glucosamine (before bed. It has eliminated the pain in my injured knee)
  9. Alpha Lipoic Acid (after every meal if possible)
  10. I take a whey protein shake and 10 grams of BCAA after my workout

No comments:

Post a Comment